- Aslanger Pattern: Another OMI?Robert Buttner and Mike Cadogan Aslanger Pattern: Another OMI? Aslanger et al identified a specific ECG pattern concerning for acute inferior occlusion MI in patients with concomitant multi-vessel disease, that does not display contiguous ST-segment elevation or fulfil STEMI criteria
- Abdominal Imaging Cases 013Kyle Cunningham MD and Michael Gibbs MD Abdominal Imaging Cases 013 December 2020 Adult Abdominal imaging cases and interpretation with Michael Avery; Joshua Davis; Kelsey Lena and Kyle Cunningham, MD
- Wilhelm Frederick von LudwigAparicio Gomez and Mike Cadogan Wilhelm Frederick von Ludwig Wilhelm Frederick von Ludwig (1790 – 1865) was a German surgeon and obstetrician. Wilhelm Frederick von Ludwig (1790 – 1865) was a German surgeon and obstetrician. Best known for his 1836 publication on the condition now known as Ludwig angina
- Funtabulously Frivolous Friday Five 331Neil Long Funtabulously Frivolous Friday Five 331 Funtabulously Frivolous Friday Five 331 - Just when you thought your brain could unwind, enter the medical trivia of FFFF.
- Köhler diseaseMike Cadogan and Aparicio Gomez Köhler disease Köhler disease: rare, self-limiting, avascular necrosis (osteochondrosis) of the navicular bone in children. Described in 1908 by Alban Köhler (1874–1947)
- Adult CXR Cases 014Michael Gibbs MD Adult CXR Cases 014 December 2020 Adult Emergency Medicine Chest X-ray interpretation with Travis Barlock, MD and Breeanna Lorenzen MD
- Harvey CushingLewis Hong and Mike Cadogan Harvey Cushing Harvey Williams Cushing (1869 – 1939) was an American neurosurgeon.
- Freiberg infractionAparicio Gomez and Mike Cadogan Freiberg infraction Freiberg infraction: osteochondrosis of the metatarsal heads (typically the 2nd metatarsal head) described by Albert Freiberg in 1914, Alban Köhler in 1915
- Aslanger Pattern: Another OMI?
Popular Searched Tips & Topics
Tag Archives: skincare
Everyone desires to look younger and stay young. Sadly, you might be thinking of your self as young at present; by tomorrow, you are probably not so positive when you look more closely at your self in the mirror. Aging … Continue reading