- Ultrasound in the FieldOliver Flower Ultrasound in the Field Jason Bowman reviews multiple papers that cover the merits of ultrasound use in the prehospital field.
- Funtabulously Frivolous Friday Five 327Neil Long Funtabulously Frivolous Friday Five 327 Funtabulously Frivolous Friday Five 327 - Just when you thought your brain could unwind the medical trivia FFFF Halloween edition.
- Targeted Temperature ManagementOliver Flower Targeted Temperature Management An overview of what the latest research means to the role of temperature management in neurocritical care. TTM2 with Claire Seiffert
- Monteggia fractureAparicio Gomez and Mike Cadogan Monteggia fracture Monteggia fracture. Fracture of the proximal or middle third of the ulna with associated radial head dislocation/instability. GB Monteggia 1812
- Opioids in the Emergency DepartmentOliver Flower Opioids in the Emergency Department EDs stand at the front line of the opioid epidemic and by leveraging ED-initiated MAT they can give patients the chance at recovery they deserve.
- Hill-Sachs defectAparicio Gomez and Mike Cadogan Hill-Sachs defect Hill-Sachs lesion (1940) Cortical depression of posterolateral head of the humerus related to impaction of the humeral head
- Scared of paediatrics?Oliver Flower Scared of paediatrics? What you need to know so you don't stress out when dealing with sick kids. SMACC 2019
- Bado ClassificationAparicio Gomez and Mike Cadogan Bado Classification José Luis Bado (1903-1977) was a Uruguayan surgeon who created the Bado Classification of Monteggia fractures in 1967 to define 4 Types
- Ultrasound in the Field
Popular Searched Tips & Topics
Tag Archives: high blood pressure
PEOPLE WALK AROUND WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE BUT FEEL FINE SO THEY DON’T GET THEIR BLOOD PRESSURE CHECKED WHAT’S ONE OF THE SIMPLEST THINGS YOU CAN DO TO LIVE LONGER? Usually, it’s one of the simplest things you can do … Continue reading
Believe it or not, a lot of people have high blood pressure but they don’t get their blood pressure checked because they feel alright. “Having your blood pressure taken may be one of the easiest things you can do to … Continue reading