- Name that murmur
- Ultrasound in the FieldOliver Flower Ultrasound in the Field Jason Bowman reviews multiple papers that cover the merits of ultrasound use in the prehospital field.
- Adolf von StrümpellLewis Hong and Mike Cadogan Adolf von Strümpell Ernst Adolf Gustav Gottfried von Strümpell (1853 - 1925) was a German neurologist. Strümpell signs, Strümpell-Lorrain disease, Marie-Strümpell disease and Westphal-Strümpell pseudosclerosis.
- ICP Threshold DebateOliver Flower ICP Threshold Debate ICP Threshold Debate: Wilson vs Myburgh Mark Wilson and John Myburgh discuss intracranial pressure. Some fundamentals, some history to put it all in perspective and all the issues with focusing on just one number. Fascinating insights from two true experts. The Podcast Mark Wilson OBE is a neurosurgeon and pre-hopsital […]
- Wallenberg SyndromeLewis Hong and Mike Cadogan Wallenberg Syndrome Wallenberg Syndrome: neurological disorder with a variety of symptoms associated with posterior circulation ischaemic stroke. [AKA lateral medullary syndrome or posterior inferior cerebellar artery syndrome]
- Patients at the end of lifeOliver Flower Patients at the end of life Mary Jo McVeigh explores the impact of abuse for children and young people and utilise a human rights construct for recovery.
- Where are all the Women?Jenny Stuart-Smith, Kathryn Scott and Michelle Johnston Where are all the Women? Hypothesis: Women are underrepresented in the realm of medical eponyms. Deep dive into eponymythology, and the roiling ocean of gender imbalance.
- FOAMed Resources: FrenchMike Cadogan FOAMed Resources: French French language FOAM – Free Open Access Meducation (#FOAMed) – Medical education for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Name that murmur
Popular Searched Tips & Topics
Tag Archives: healthy lifestyle
Believe it or not, a lot of people have high blood pressure but they don’t get their blood pressure checked because they feel alright. “Having your blood pressure taken may be one of the easiest things you can do to … Continue reading